Navigation

May 19, 2013

Testing Testing

Up until now, I have only been able to offer scent shots (wickless candles) and fragrance oils...



But I have recently found some new glass containers that look great and are local to me. I am very excited about this as not everyone has warmers in their home and may just want the soft warm glow of a scented wicked candle.


So now I just need do some test burning in these babies and if all goes well, they will be available in the shop soon! Ahh, I'm so excited, you have no idea how much fun it is to test out products like these!

How do you prefer to use your home fragrances? Let me know in the comment section below

[P.S. There are only a few hours left to join the Scentsibles Candle Giveaway so hurry and try your luck]

No comments:

Post a Comment